Welltok Engagement Services
(formerly Silverlink Communications), Burlington, MA. Principal software architect. May 2008 to date.
Developed several key parts of Silverlink's ACUMEN platform, which manages communications for the health care industry; it automates integrated campaigns that can include voice calls, web sites, and interfaces to SMS, e-mail and postal mail services.
- Lead designer and implementor of the Executor, a Node.js-based engine for executing new digital communication channels. Features include a scalable, plug-in architecture that allows end-users to design programs transparently integrate with APIs; for example Twilio (for SMS messages), Sendgrid (for e-mail), and Qualtrics (for web surveys).
- Implemented OAuth 2.0 / OpenID Connect support for our new REST API offering
- Designed and implemented web services to support new mobile and desktop websites; these services integrate seamlessly with the existing ACUMEN platform. Developed the initial mobile website prototype.
- Designed and implemented a web services interface to support the Call Control Dashboard, which allows customers to continuously monitor dozens of ongoing call programs and change their schedules as necessary.
- Led the project to enable integration of external communication and data services with our platform, including SMS and e-mail.
- Added features to our existing voice platform, which uses VXML and CCXML (W3C telephony standards) to send and receive voice calls.